The digital era has arrived — and if your marketing is not optimized, you’re missing out. It’s essential to have a digital footprint, and even if you are not actively creating that presence, chances are people are finding information about you online… don’t you want to be in the driver’s seat of what they see? Take control with Internet Marketing.
Internet marketing, or online marketing, refers to everything a company can do online to:
- Promote its brand in a positive manner
- Drive new traffic to its website
- Drive direct sales via e-commerce
- Convert site visitors and site-generated sales leads into paying customers
- Be found where its customers are likely to be
- Communicate with customers and prospective customers using all applicable mediums
- Increase a growing follower base
- Be discovered in search results
- Increase its authority and industry leadership via positive “votes” (likes, +1s, etc.) about its excellent content
- Maintain a compelling user experience that drives repeat business
- Earn an increase in the number of high-value external links pointing back to its domain
Internet marketing includes a plethora of advertising, engagement tools like email, public relations, video, and social media opportunities to achieve these goals.
The ability to achieve the correct mix of both online marketing and traditional marketing choices is what separates Market Mentors from our competition. The time we take to understand your business, your target market, your marketing budget, and your must-do goals helps us recommend a marketing strategy that can lead to a positive return on your marketing investment.
We can recommend a strategy that combines Internet Marketing efforts in conjunction with traditional types of advertising such as radio, television, newspapers, and magazines.
Market Mentors specializes in areas of Internet Marketing such as email marketing, Pay-Per-Click Advertising (Google, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook), Search Engine Optimization, Website Design, Content Marketing and Social Media marketing.
Give us a call today to schedule a free consultation to tell us what you need to accomplish.