We are a dynamic and growing advertising agency with a fun and hard-working culture. Our clients are both national and international. We are seeking a professional who has a proven track record in running comprehensive SEM campaigns that includes paid search, display, video, retargeting, geo-targeting, paid social, streaming, and more. Additionally, this person will support SEO efforts including key word research and devising strategies to elevate our clients digital exposure.
This is not a telecommuting opportunity or an entry-level position.
- Facilitate digital advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, Snapchat, social platforms, etc. as well as re-targeting and display
- Develop digital proposals and SEO strategy presentations
- Manage digital advertising budgets
- Continuously improve tracking, reporting and profitability of the SEO and SEM efforts
- Research and develop SEO/SEM best practices to identify new market opportunities and maximize program profits with improved organic rankings
- Manages the build of landing pages for each digital campaign
- Assure Google Analytics and Google Ads are linked for reporting
- Maintains expertise of social media, digital and SEO trends and best practices
- Maintain expertise of digital and social media, SEM and SEO trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Communications, or similar field
- Minimum of 3 years of SEM experience
- Google AdWords Certification (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Great presentation skills
- Proficiency in all digital media executions
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple on-going projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Skill to develop rapport with clients and the team, managing the relationship & expectations and troubleshooting conflicts as they arise
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with a team in a creative and fun working environment
- Understanding of agency capabilities, vision & mission
- Utilizes agency resources/tools appropriately and efficiently
Market Mentors is a full-service advertising, marketing and PR agency. Every day we strive to be amongst the ranks of world class professionals and leaders, and that is why every team member must complete the Performance Dynamics Program. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of the best, we want to hear from you.
Send us your resume with a cover letter of why we should meet. Please also send at least 3 work samples that demonstrate your ability to fulfill this role.
No phone calls please.
Great benefits including PTO, health, life, and 401(k). Fun and creative working environment.