Market Mentors is a full-service advertising, marketing and PR agency. Our clients comprise of multiple industries making every day different and exciting! We’re looking for creative talent that knows how to deliver outstanding graphic design and web concepts/sites that produce results.
Graphic Design and Front-end Web Designer
The right candidate will have a passion for creating beautiful graphic design for branding, corporate identity, print ads, brochures, sell sheets, digital ads and more. Must also be able to design attractive, well-optimized websites with a focus on user experience. You will be able to formulate design and web concepts and presentation approaches for visual communication media, including print, digital and advertising. Our goal is to always translate strategies into creative campaigns that achieve the client’s desired message within established budget and timeframe.
Primary Position Requirements (Qualifications)
- Work within client style/branding guidelines to create advertising materials across a variety of mediums
- An eye for selecting colors, images, type style and create layouts
- Be able to accept feedback and create various options when needed
- Proficiency with current versions of Adobe Creative Cloud applications like InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and comparable tools as they evolve
- Completely proficient in current versions of Mac OS
- Fundamental knowledge of printing technologies, spot colors, paper stocks, etc.
- Have solid knowledge of WordPress and/or Drupal
- Skill in web coding standards/technologies (HTML 5, CSS 3, jQuery)
- Have basic SEO experience
- Understanding of responsive and adaptive design
- Capacity to review web comps and determine issues before development has begun
- Ability to work both independently and with teams
- Great customer service skills
- 2-5 years of mixed graphic design and front-end web design/development
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts/Web Design or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of photography, illustration, email campaigns, video editing, domain/hosting management as well as further web development technologies is a plus, but not required
Primary Position Functions
- Create client graphics for print/digital ads, social media, websites, emails, collateral, stationery and more
- Develop logos and corporate identity
- Work with existing design files from internal and external sources
- Provide support to design/web and production staff, as well as vendors responsible for the final design and production phases of a project/campaign
- Design user-friendly CMS websites and implement front-end development
- Communicate within the design/web department and other departments on a daily basis
- Incorporate changes from internal departments and clients to designs/websites
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to details
- Strong communication, spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Remain current on evolving trends, technologies and concepts within the industry
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and stay organized under the pressure of deadlines
- Be able to work within the company workflow/protocol
- Must be willing to learn and grow with the design/web department as needs evolve
Additional Position Functions
- Provide photographic support both on location and in house
- Support Account Reps in defining and meeting client needs
- Create visual aids for internal use
- Contribute supporting ideas for company marketplace appearance, new articles and blog posts
Market Mentors is a full-service advertising, marketing and PR agency. We strive every day to be amongst the ranks of world class professionals and leaders, and that is why every team member must complete the Performance Dynamics Program. Great benefits including health, life, and 401(k). Fun and creative working environment. Awesome clients. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of the best, we want to hear from you.
Click here to fill out our employment application and attach your resume with a cover letter including your salary requirements and a link to your digital portfolio. Candidates who do not supply these items will not be considered.
No phone calls please. No telecommuting.
Great benefits including health, life, and 401(k). Fun and creative working environment.
*This is a full-time position Monday–Friday 8:30–5:30. Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications. Feel free to include specific salary requirements.