Market Mentors is an established, full-service advertising, marketing and public relations agency located in West Springfield, Mass., serving clients with global reach. Our team is growing and we are now accepting resumes for a Public Relations Account Executive. This person will work closely with the Market Mentors PR and Content team and its clients. This is not a telecommuting opportunity.
The ideal candidate is exceptionally detail oriented, organized, has significant experience in all creative executions from design to content to video production.
The creative producer will guide projects and is responsible for the overall quality of work produced by the creative department. The Creative Producer will be a great leader with the ability to maximize the talents of the team. Doing so means being a coach, a teacher, an instructor, and a critic all at once. This position most often will be charged with organizing the project and collaborating with copywriters, graphic designers, web designers, account managers and editors daily. Depending on client needs the day to day responsibilities may shift, but in most cases, the following responsibilities can be expected:
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative executions
- Write copy for clients’ ads including TV, radio and print
- Lead and direct the creative staff in the production of marketing collateral
- Ensure visual communication standards are met and client style guide is followed
- Participate in client pitches and proposals
- Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Lead audio and video production from concept to copy to serving as producer on projects
- Oversee photo and video shoots as needed from production to completion
- Engage in the post-production and editing process
- Collaborate with design and production teams
- Maintain vendor relations
- Keep projects on budget assuring all deadlines are met
Professional experience and skills
Experience in performing or managing a range of creative executions such as graphic design, creative copy skills and expertise in video production is key. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of industry trends and creative tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite and A/V software such as Adobe Audition, Adobe Premiere or Avid.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Production, or related field
- 5 years’ minimum experience (agency or production studio preferred)
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, team player
- Ability to manage time around unexpected situations and/or requests and prioritize workflow by opportunity
- Positive attitude, professional demeanor and flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to think strategically by identifying and resolving problems while maintaining a strong customer focus
- Experience working with various departments to bring a project to completion ahead of schedule and under budget
- Understanding of agency capabilities, vision and mission, to fully and efficiently utilize agency resources
- Ability to channel constructive criticism into opportunities for professional development
- Engaging writing and presentations skills whether to the client or your team
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple on-going projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Detailed in keeping project schedules and time logs and report on status both internally and externally
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Market Mentors is a full-service advertising, marketing and PR agency. We strive every day to be amongst the ranks of world class professionals and leaders, and that is why every team member must complete the Performance Dynamics Program. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of the best, we want to hear from you.
Click here to fill out our employment application and attach your resume with a cover letter including your salary requirements. Candidates who do not supply these items will not be considered.
We’d also would like for you to submit samples from your portfolio. Only those candidates that provide a cover letter, resume and portfolio samples of their own work will be considered.
Market Mentors, LLC, 30 Capital Drive, West Springfield, MA 01089
No phone calls please. No recruiters. No telecommuting.
Great benefits including health, life, and 401(k). Fun and creative working environment.