Market Mentors is a small business, and like any small business, employees are expected to help facilitate work. Often, you may be asked to assist in work that may or may not be listed in this job description.
Do you love communications? Are you passionate about working with a variety of clients and managing multiple projects? Are you one of those special people who go the extra mile to see a client—and your team—succeed? The Account Manager is responsible for providing support to his/her team. This includes, but is not limited to client support, facilitating work flow, research, copy proofing, crafting materials and proposals, and general office and client support. Other tasks will include coordinating event logistics, research, as well as pitching and onboarding new clients.
- Keep the client first in mind … all the time
- Maintain client business relationships to ensure repeat business and expand existing business; create account plans for key accounts and execute against plans
- Develop rapport with clients through providing day-to-day client contact, managing the relationship & expectations, and troubleshooting with vendors when necessary
- Partner with the account team to oversee client-related work ensuring client needs are being met
- Work with internal departments to manage in-house creative deliverables, including timelines, deadlines and presentations
- Keep project schedules so you may report on project status both internally and externally
- Fully understand client’s business and objectives
- Administrative duties; including completing status reports and developing thoughtful proposals and presentations
- Serve as liaison between the agency and client
- Prepare tailored proposals and presentations for each client
- Aid in the seamless onboarding of new clients to the agency
- Review all client company profiles to target specific client initiatives (i.e. new product/store launches; social causes, new initiatives, new targets, etc.)
- A passion for all facets of communications
- Strong organizational style
- Amazing attention to detail
- Great proofreading ability
- Active listening skills
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple on-going projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with a team in a creative and fun working environment
- Understanding of agency capabilities, vision & mission, and utilizes agency resources/tools appropriately and efficiently
- Extreme proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Communications. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of advertising agency or similar marketing and sales experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Great presentation skills.
If this describes you, send us your resume with a cover letter of why we should meet.
Market Mentors is a full-service advertising, marketing and PR agency. We strive every day to be amongst the ranks of world class professionals and leaders, and that is why every team member must complete the Performance Dynamics Program. Great benefits including health, life, and 401(k). Fun and creative working environment. Awesome clients. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of the best, we want to hear from you. Learn more about our firm: www.marketmentors.com
Click here to fill out our employment application and attach your resume with a cover letter including your salary requirements. Candidates who do not supply these items will not be considered.
No phone calls please. No recruiters. No telecommuting.
Great benefits including health, life, and 401(k). Fun and creative working environment.