About our internships
We offer a fun and creative working environment. Our office hours are weekdays from 8:30 am until 5:30 pm. Ideally, we prefer interns work a minimum of 15 hours per week to garner a well-rounded experience. Internships are available for credit or experience, but are not paid. Internship candidates must come in for an interview. We do not offer telecommuting opportunities. No phone calls please.
Interns will have the opportunity to:
- Attend team meetings that fall within their designated hours
- Meet with team members from each aspect of the agency to get a sense of the different functions, roles and opportunities in a full-service agency
- Participate in a variety of activities, such as brainstorming, account service, client meetings, shadowing, etc.
- Assist with development of deliverables for clients across a broad spectrum of industries
There may be opportunities for additional experiences outside of normal business hours, but these are optional.
- College junior, senior or graduate student
- Major or minor in marketing, communications, English, graphic design, business or related field
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is eager to learn and seeking real-world experience
How to apply
Are you a great candidate for an internship at Market Mentors? If so, please complete and submit the form below, uploading your cover letter and resume, or email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.