This is not a telecommuting opportunity.
The receptionist/administrative assistant serves as the chief greeter for our firm, to both callers and guests. Duties include answering/fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, typing and correspondence, creating spreadsheets, and assisting with scheduling, accounts payable and filing. Extensive software skills are required, as well as internet research abilities and strong communication skills. All serve to aid in providing exceptional superior customer satisfaction.
- Perform administrative duties in support of the smooth operation of the office
- Answer phones/field calls/be a great gatekeeper
- Assist with monthly print vendor invoice reconciliations to assure billing is mailed in a timely manner
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- Prepare meeting agendas and minutes
- Assist Office Manager with vendor reconciliations, filing A/P and A/R, mailings
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Coordinate shipping/receiving/mailings/photocopying/faxing/scanning as needed
- Assure all needs are met prior to and post client/prospective client meetings
- Demonstrate great teamwork by helping during down times or when others are in need
- Facilitate meeting schedules
- Run errands for office and/or client needs
- Strong organizational and writing skills
- Amazing attention to detail
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple ongoing projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with a team in a creative and fun working environment
- Exhibit a sense of urgency and strong commitment to quality
- Extreme proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Superior knowledge using the internet and tools
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Awareness of surroundings and the ability read situations and respond effectively
If this describes you, send us your resume with a cover letter describing why we should meet.
At Market Mentors, we strive every day to be among the ranks of world class professionals and leaders, and that is why every team member must complete the Performance Dynamics Program. Great benefits including health, life, and 401(k). Fun and creative working environment. Awesome clients. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of the best, we want to hear from you. Learn more about our firm: marketmentors.com
Send your resume with cover letter by email with “Receptionist” in the subject line to: [email protected]
No phone calls please. No recruiters. No telecommuting.
Great benefits including health, life, and 401(k). Fun and creative working environment.
Minimum three years in a professional office. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Great team player with outstanding customer service skills.