We are looking to fill a part time role. You will provide support to and assist in creative vision with our design and copy departments on a variety of visual communication media. We are looking for someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and has strong attention to detail.
Primary Position Functions
- Create and modify designs for all manner of marketing materials such as branding/corporate identity, print collateral, print ads, digital ads, web site designs, presentations and more.
- Sketch or electronically create design ideas and concepts for advertising or marketing campaigns.
- Work with and help determine brand guidelines for each client.
- Confer with account representatives, graphic designers and clients to discuss campaign objectives, budget, presentation approaches, styles and techniques.
- Formulate the overall look or style of a campaign, ensure all design concepts support, maintain and visually represent the desired concept.
- Layout design or presentation approach. Specify material and campaign details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, and video.
- Review and approve illustrative materials including but not limited to graphic designs, art work, photography, and copy produced by others to determine if it conforms to established campaign strategies, standards and specifications.
- Comp up designs both digitally and on paper to present to clients.
- Should have knowledge of the printing process and be able to set up files for printing.
- Be able to follow a structured process for each job and save files under strict guidelines.
- Remain current on evolving trends, technologies and concepts within the industry.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously under the pressure of deadlines.
- Be able to work quickly and accurately on production-type design jobs.
- Excellent proofreading, spelling, grammar and punctuation skills. Must be able to proof your own work and that of others.
- Strong communication skills with ability to work in a team environment.
Additional Position Functions
- Provide photographic support both on location or in house.
- Support Account Reps and other Graphic Designers in defining and meeting client needs.
- Create visual aids for internal use.
- Participate in “brainstorming sessions” to assist clients in the definition of campaign goals and objectives.
- Contribute supporting ideas for company marketplace appearance, new articles and blog posts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts or related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to deploy the capabilities of graphic design processes, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (CC 2018 and up) including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Bridge, etc. and comparable tools as they evolve.
- Completely proficient in recent Mac OS environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within the commercial advertising/marketing profession.
- Demonstrated ability to define, communicate and manage artistic project or campaign from concept to completion.
- Ability to work quickly with account reps and other designers to generate deadline oriented work that helps meet the need of the client.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
These skills a plus but not a must:
- Video creation/editing
- Web design/development
Market Mentors is a full-service advertising, marketing and PR agency. Every day we strive to be amongst the ranks of world class professionals and leaders, and that is why every team member must complete the Performance Dynamics Program. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of the best, we want to hear from you.
Click here to fill out our employment application and attach your resume with a cover letter including your salary requirements. Candidates who do not supply these items will not be considered.
No phone calls please. No recruiters. No telecommuting.
Great benefits including health, life, and 401(k). Fun and creative working environment.