We are a dynamic and growing advertising agency with a fun and hard-working culture. Our clients are both national and international. We are seeking a digital advertising specialist who has a proven track record in running comprehensive SEM campaigns that include paid search, display, video, retargeting, geo-targeting, paid social, streaming, and more. Additionally, this person will support SEO efforts including keyword research and devising strategies to elevate our clients' digital exposure.
This is not a telecommuting opportunity or an entry-level position.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING SPECIALIST CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate digital advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, Snapchat, and other social platforms, as well as re-targeting and display
- Develop digital proposals and SEO strategy presentations
- Manage digital advertising budgets
- Continuously improve tracking, reporting and profitability of the SEO and SEM efforts
- Research and develop SEO/SEM best practices to identify new market opportunities and maximize program profits with improved organic rankings
- Manage the build of landing pages for each digital campaign
- Assure Google Analytics and Google Ads are linked for reporting
- Maintain expertise in social media, digital and SEO trends and best practices
- Maintain expertise in digital and social media, SEM and SEO trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business, communications, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of SEM experience
- Google AdWords Certification (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Great presentation skills
- Proficiency in all digital media executions
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple ongoing projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Skill to develop rapport with clients and the team, manage the relationships and expectations and troubleshoot conflicts
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with a team in a creative and fun working environment
- Understanding of agency capabilities, vision and mission
- Use of agency resources/tools appropriately and efficiently
Market Mentors is a full-service advertising, marketing and PR agency. Every day we strive to be amongst the ranks of world-class professionals and leaders, and that is why every team member must complete the Performance Dynamics Program. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of the best, we want to hear from you.
Send us your resume with a cover letter about why we should meet. Please also send at least 3 work samples that demonstrate your ability to fulfill this role.
email@example.com Please write “digital” in the subject line.
Market Mentors, LLC,
155 Brookdale Drive,
Springfield, MA 01104
No phone calls, please.
Great benefits include PTO, health and life insurance, and a 401(k). Fun and creative working environment. Wonderful clients.