We are a dynamic and growing advertising agency with a fun and hard-working culture. Our clients are both national and international. We are seeking a professional who has a proven track record in running comprehensive SEM campaigns that includes paid search, display, video, retargeting, geo-targeting, paid social, streaming, and more. Additionally, this person will support SEO efforts including keyword research and devising strategies to elevate our client’s digital exposure. This is a “hands on” position.
This is not a telecommuting opportunity or an entry-level position.
- Run digital advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, Snapchat, social platforms, etc. as well as re-targeting and display
- Develop digital proposals and SEO strategy presentations
- Manage digital advertising budgets and KPI goals
- Continuously improve tracking, reporting and profitability of the SEO and SEM efforts
- Research and develop SEO/SEM best practices to identify new market opportunities and maximize program profits with improved organic rankings
- Manages the build of landing pages for each digital advertising campaign
- Assure Google Analytics and Google Ads are linked for reporting
- Conduct keyword research based on latest keyword research strategies
- Work on SEO of website pages
- Measure site traffic of clients, identify and evaluate new digital tech and optimize marketing campaigns: email marketing, social media, and display and search advertising using analytic tools
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Communications, or similar field
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on digital advertising experience
- Google AdWords Certification (preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Great presentation skills
- Proficiency in all digital media executions
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple on-going projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Skill to develop rapport with clients and the team, managing the relationship & expectations and troubleshooting conflicts as they arise
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with a team in a creative and fun working environment
- Understanding of agency capabilities, vision & mission
- Utilizes agency resources/tools appropriately and efficiently
Market Mentors is a full-service advertising, marketing and PR agency. Every day we strive to be amongst the ranks of world class professionals and leaders, and that is why every team member must complete the Performance Dynamics Program. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of the best, we want to hear from you.
Learn more about our firm: www.marketmentors.com
Send us your resume with a cover letter of why we should meet. Please also send at least 3 work samples that demonstrate your ability to fulfill this role.
email@example.com Please write “digital” in the subject line.
Market Mentors, LLC, 155 Brookdale Drive, Springfield, MA 01104
No phone calls please.
Great benefits including PTO, health, life, and 401(k). Fun and creative working environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer