The content writer will:
- Develop, edit and deliver content that aligns with messaging and brand for a variety of marketing collateral including press releases, corporate communications, and digital communications including website and social content incorporating best practices for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Collaborate with clients and account executives to drive authentic, consistent and compelling messaging across multiple channels
- Condense technical messaging into succinct communications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Advertising or related field
- 3–5 years’ minimum experience, preferably in an in-house marketing capacity
- Experience or understanding of ecommerce selling and distribution channels highly desirable
- Ability to manage time around unexpected situations and/or requests and prioritize workflow by opportunity
- Fluid in AP Style
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Market Mentors is a full-service advertising, marketing and PR agency. We strive every day to be amongst the ranks of world class professionals and leaders, and that is why every team member must complete the Performance Dynamics Program. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of the best, we want to hear from you. Learn more about our firm: www.marketmentors.com
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter including your salary requirements.
We’d also like for you to submit writing samples. Only those candidates that provide a cover letter, resume and a minimum of three writing samples of their own work will be considered.
Market Mentors, LLC, 155 Brookdale Drive, Springfield, MA 01104
No phone calls please. No recruiters. No telecommuting.
Great benefits including health, life, and 401(k). Fun and creative working environment.