Are you passionate about working with a variety of clients and managing key accounts? Are you a detail-oriented individual who goes the extra mile to see a client—and your team—succeed? The Account Executive is responsible for providing, among other responsibilities, client support, ongoing communication, research, crafting proposals and presentations, and facilitating workflow within the agency. You’d work with a specific group of our great clients.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key account lead for specified clients
- Drive the strategic plan for managed clients
- Partner with the account team to oversee client-related work
- Run client meetings
- Be responsible for facilitating meeting agendas, recaps, and status reports
- Generate scope of work and develop sound creative briefs
- Craft business communications to clients, vendors, and other external stakeholders
- Proofread and edit client deliverables prepared by other writers in support of your client accounts
- Work with internal departments to manage in-house creative deliverables, including timelines, deadlines, and presentations
- Administrative duties including completing status reports and developing thoughtful proposals and presentations
- A passion for all facets of communications
- Strong organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Amazing attention to detail
- Great proofreading skills
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple key accounts simultaneously and meet strict deadlines
- Talent to develop rapport with clients through providing day-to-day client contact, managing the relationship & expectations, and troubleshooting with vendors when necessary
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively with a team in a creative and fun working environment
- Ability to receive and grow from constructive feedback from the team and clients
- Exhibit a sense of urgency and a strong commitment to quality
- Integrity, professionalism, discretion, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Understanding of agency capabilities, vision and mission, and use of agency resources/tools appropriately and efficiently
- Extreme proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
If this describes you, send us your resume with a cover letter about why we should meet.
At Market Mentors, we strive every day to be amongst the ranks of world-class professionals and leaders, and that is why every team member must complete the Performance Dynamics Program. Great benefits include health and life insurance, and a 401(k). Fun and creative working environment. Awesome clients. If you think you’ve got what it takes to be one of the best, we want to hear from you. Learn more about our firm.
Please send both your cover letter and resume when applying.
Market Mentors, LLC, 155 Brookdale Drive, Springfield, MA 01104
No phone calls, please. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business, communications. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of advertising agency or similar marketing and sales experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Great presentation skills.