Market Mentors is proud to partner with 94.7 WMAS and invite you to be a part of the 5th Annual Kids Safety Expo on Saturday, July 20th from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Basketball Hall of Fame! We have teamed with WMAS to provide a high-profile community service safety event tied to the WMAS “Safe Summer” Promotion, where listeners will listen for the kids “safe summer tip” on 94.7 with a chance to win a grand prize. The grand prize winner will be announced at the Basketball Hall of Fame simultaneously with our Annual Kids Safety Expo. Tune into 94.7 WMAS or visit the event website KidsSafetyExpo.com to learn more.
Whether you are a local business or family from the greater Springfield area — keeping our children safe is a shared responsibility! Join us for the child safety education event and make a difference in the lives of children. The event is free for the public and includes:
- Resources for lost or missing children provided by MYCHIP (Masonic Youth Child Identification Program): video ID for the media; fingerprinting; tooth prints; DNA cheek swab
- Free safety tools: bike helmets, courtesy of Libbos Law; babysitters reference guidelines; car seat safety information; Amber Alert overview; parental sex offender awareness tips
- Fun for kids: K-9 police dog unit demonstration; magician; Shriners Clowns and so much more!
Are you a local business? Contact Market Mentors at 413-787-1133 to learn about our sponsorship package. This is a great community service event to sponsor and reinforce your image of being a compassionate and caring company. Sponsor our event to increase your business through on-site and promotional exposure. Why should you consider being a sponsor? According to a Roper Survey:
- 61% of consumers believe that cause-related marketing should be a standard company practice
- 83% of consumers say they have a more positive image of a company that supports a cause they care about
- 66% of consumers say that if a price and quality are equal, they are likely to switch to a civic-minded brand or retailer
Please note that MYCHIP has identified more than 275,000 children since its inception in 1988, and it continues to assist families today. The Masons of Massachusetts, partnering with the Massachusetts Crime Prevention Officers Association and the Massachusetts Dental Association, donate MYCHIP resources to make this service available to the public. None of the information is copied and all the identifying materials are given to the child’s family.
See you there!